PSA: 50% off at Eddie Bauer

Options
Apologies for the spam, I hope this benefits somebody. The seasons are changing, it's getting colder here.

Few things:

1 - They make it sound like everything is on sale, that isn't the case.

2 - If you want something that isn't on sale, ask customer service to double check, and they'll give you 20% off. 😁

3 - Don't ever pay full price for their stuff, it's constantly going on sale.

4 - They have a 1000 fill power down jacket. 😯 ❤️ 🥳 🌨️ ⛷️ 🧗‍♂️

EB is not my first choice for outdoor gear, but it's all very well made, and good to very good quality.

Replies

• jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    Agreed. Not as good as some of the premium brands, but it's good enough for 99% of people 99% of the time.
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,617 Member
    Options
    Eddie Bauer was my go to in my XXL days. Didn’t have to try anything on. Just order and stick it in the closet. Til it ceased covering my belly appropriately.

Man, I bet at one point I had over 100 plain EB T-shirts and sweaters simply because I was too embarrassed to shop anywhere else. It was stifling. Not to slam EB, they served their purpose and served it well, but no other way to describe it.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,030 Member
    Options
    :lol: I keep trying to go on their website and the little circle just spins and spins. I'm pretty sure those shoes I wanted are now no longer available in my size...
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    I got a down vest for $31.49. 🙂 It's not very warm, I already have a very warm one. I got it because (1) I can wear it over a wind breaker cycling on really cold days, and (2) the part of me that's a sucker for a deal. It's well made, but you wouldn't mistake it for something from a halo brand. I'm happy to have something cheap but functional, I won't cry if I ruin it.