Day two for my 30 minute workout

Today was day two of walking in place for 30 minutes. To be honest, time still went slow, but not as slow as it did yesterday. I'm hoping that walking in place for 30 minutes will become easier by the time winter hits. Am I the only one that walks in place for exercise? Let me know! Feel free to add me to help support my goals and I will also help support you with your goals! Whatever your goals are, let's smash them together!

Replies

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,889 Member
    I can spend 75 minutes walking in the woods and enjoy every minute of it, but the last time I walked in place I didn't last the whole 15 minutes ;)
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    I prefer to walk outside, but have used Leslie Sansone walk at home programs during bad weather. If you’re not used to this level of activity, phase in slowly, less time and not every day.
  • JessWasHere1998
    JessWasHere1998 Posts: 25 Member
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    I can spend 75 minutes walking in the woods and enjoy every minute of it, but the last time I walked in place I didn't last the whole 15 minutes ;)

I guess I just love walking that much. Maybe I'm more dedicated than I thought! 😊
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,646 Member
    edited October 2020
    Congrats!