Looking for friends who have around 100 lbs or more to lose.

Options
2»

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,048 Member
    Options
    If you are looking for a group setting with lots of supportive people ...may I suggest this awesome group
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10813774/registration-for-new-members-november-2020#latest :)
  • pcraft65
    pcraft65 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just getting restarted on losing 100 lbs after losing 150 lbs then gaining back 50 lbs over the last 3 years.
  • alisampm
    alisampm Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too I just added a bunch of y’all, excited to be walkIng the path with you.
  • mhadley11
    mhadley11 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Day 3 of 28 day plan to walk 6000 steps. The hardest part is putting on those sneakers and heading out the door.
  • c_l_belle
    c_l_belle Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Add me. I have 110 lbs to lose.
  • nicholemurphy87
    nicholemurphy87 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I have 150 to lose . 38 gone so far . Lets be friends everyone
  • willplanet5
    willplanet5 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have around 50lbs to lose....good luck everyone!
  • Shelbyann45
    Shelbyann45 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! Also looking for some motivation on this journey of losing 100 pounds. Good luck everyone
  • changing_4_life
    changing_4_life Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I currently have 97 pounds to go, but I would love to join in .. my heighest was 312, current 246 ( may was 239) , my goal is 150 +-
  • OneSmallThingToday
    OneSmallThingToday Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I’ve lost over 60 lbs in the last year and a half and have another 100 lbs + to go. Haven’t set a final goal yet, since I would rather reach a higher weight that’s sustainable to me, than a low weight that isn’t, but I’m probably aiming for around 180-200 lbs total.

Feel free to add me. I’m doing this mostly through making small permanent lifestyle changes. I log everything I eat, and average ~9000 steps a day.
  • mhadley11
    mhadley11 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    It is a daunting task to lose this much weight. I have to teach myself new habits that will replace the ones that got me here. I am trying not to beat myself up for not being perfect. That has opened the door to failure for me in the past. These positive changes I have been making for the last 2weeks have made me feel good, happy. I hope when things get tough, I will bounce back and feel like I do now again.
  • rocki21
    rocki21 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Also looking for friends have over 100+ to lose
  • OneSmallThingToday
    OneSmallThingToday Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    @mhadley11

I’m 60 lbs down on a (probably) 200 lb total weight loss journey. It’s taken me 18 months to get here, but it feels real in a way that weight loss in the past never did.

I’ve done it by adopting one new healthy habit at a time. Sometimes I add a healthy habit and it clicks, so I add another one a week or two later, but there are other habits (like quitting soda) that took almost a year to really take, and still others that don’t work and either need tweaking or get set aside because they just aren’t right for me (or not right for me at this point in time).

Good luck on your journey!
  • prccbaby
    prccbaby Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm me here and would like to join this group for motivation. Thanx
  • prccbaby
    prccbaby Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    How do I add friends?
  • amitgagal
    amitgagal Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have 50 lbs to lose ... happy journey everyone
  • heatherrae1988
    heatherrae1988 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. My name is Heather. I got the biggest ive ever been at 220 5’2 and have lost nine pounds currently weighing in at 211. My hips are so little and my stomach is so huge I look pregnant.

My goal is to lose a total of 85-110 pounds.
    I need accountability.
  • 09tbuzze
    09tbuzze Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey all,

I am 5'5'' and currently around 275. Before this my highest ever was around 242. Covid + being prescribed an SSRI has made my weight gain increase so fast. I am currently working with a trainer and trying to sort out macros and just feeling really overwhelmed! My goal weight is about 160 so I have 115 to go.

Add me if you want to be friends!
  • Dawnievt
    Dawnievt Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have over 100 to lose. I do good for a while and then, um, don't. Been losing the same ten pounds over and over for the past year. The extra motivation might help me push past that whole ten pound lost mark.
  • anna_losingit
    anna_losingit Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m 3 months postpartum and have almost 100lbs to lose

Feel free to add me!