Need accountability partner to keep me motivated

Options
Redskins_Gal
Redskins_Gal Posts: 6 Member
edited October 2020 in Motivation and Support
This whole experience is a new one for me. Over a year and half ago I was in my best shape and didn’t really need a accountability partner. Life happened among other things and food took over. Being in my 40’s doesn’t help when I start eating bad. It stays on now. I want to drop the 25 lbs I’ve gained and keep it off. I’m not into dieting and would be more interested in eating healthy options. It’s hard at home with 4 kids and a husband who could care less about what he eats. I’ve asked for his help but he hasn’t been much help or support.

I would love to find someone with similar interests and goals that could talk to daily and keep each other motivated.

A little more about me. Have lived in VA my whole life. Love the beach but hardly get to go sadly even though I live near it. I’m in my 40’s and have 4 kids. Absolutely love dogs. I have 2 rescues that I consider my best friends. I love wine and hallmark movies. I love to workout when I get a fire under my lazy behind. Want to connect as friends (only friends-not here to find a date as I am married) message me.

Replies

• qhob_89
    qhob_89 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hiii! 👋🏼 I’m 31 and stay at home mom to 3 young kiddos who are virtual learning. I agree dieting is not easy when you have a husband and 3 kids to feed who are not on the same journey as you. I never force myself to eat things I don’t like, but try to focus on portion control, as well as some healthier options. That is where I find MFP helpful, as I can eat ice cream if I want I just have to fit it into my calories. I also do way better with accountability, so I’m happy to add you! Today is day 1 back on MFP after several visits over the years, so I’m cleaning up my profile, resetting weight/goals, and cleaning up my friend list. Trying to start out slow and steady with some small, successful steps so I don’t throw in the towel before I even get started!
  • Fatexterminator1
    Fatexterminator1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends to keep motivated with. I was here before and lost weight but after leaving I gained it back
  • Redskins_Gal
    Redskins_Gal Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I find my eating is on point till 2 then it goes to *kitten*. Ugh!