Gaining Weight Hand over Fist

Options
2»

Replies

• natasor1
    natasor1 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    NovusDies wrote: "Fat is lost at a fraction of a pound per day. Make the amount of hardship you endure to lose your fraction equal to the payout. In other words keep it super simple and super easy. Overtaxing yourself is pointless. I did it for years. I could never stick with weight loss."
    October 25, 2020 8:59PM
    Fortunately, fasting is not a hardship at all. It"s very simple, actually much simplier, than eating every 2 hrs. No needs of thinking of food, of preparing, of cleaning. We need no planning at all, may have no calories counting. Just one day or two free from food didn't not kill anybody never in the humane history.
    Looks like you have much more "eleborate planning". In addition, if you don't eat and make cirtain determination not to eat today, the appetite or hunger doesn't even visit you. In opposit, when you eat every 2-3 hrs and think about food every minut of the day, it become really hard. Only liquid protein of 120 calories do not saturate you, or apple in 2 hrs, makes you really hungry. On the top of the problem, your insulin keeps climing every time you put any food in your maus. You give yourself zerro chance to start burning fat, as long as insulin in the blood. Insuline is one of strongest hormones in the body and disables every other fat burning hormones. Much more satiety you can feel buy eating 1 or two times a day good meals of 500 - 800 cal each. Try it, starting at least 24 hrs fasting. The feeling is awsome! Lightness in the belly let you do things you never could do. Mind is clear and optimistic. Literaly tens of years I stay in this chedule and have only positive results meaning health, energy, skin condition, weight control. Good luck!