Ben Affleck is Batman

Options

Replies

• ltgarrow
    ltgarrow Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    They did toss around a Batman Beyond movie with Clint Eastwood. That would be pretty interesting to see.
  • Sylvitryinghard
    Sylvitryinghard Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    how bout Al Bundy??
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    Why in the world are they switching from Christian Bale?

I just can't see Affleck as Batman....

Christian won't come back. *kitten*.

He won't come back because it's a bad idea. This series ended. If they want to launch a whole new series of batman movies they need to start over. I think it's too soon altogether.

yes. perfectly stated. need to know when enough is enough. i loved the dark knight trilogy, and am very disappointed in this latest choice. my expectations are extremely low.
  • RedHotHunter
    RedHotHunter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I'm neutral on Afleck in general. That said, I do not like the idea of him as Batman.

Man of Steel was awful. So in my mind a sequel was already a bad idea. They won't get a cent from me.
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    really not a fan of the Affleck being batman but it could have been worse. It could have been Johnny Depp.

Dear God... no
  • kevineneal
    kevineneal Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Annnddd just like that Im no longer interested in the Superman/Batman movie
  • Gabrielm80
    Gabrielm80 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    Who knows maybe the director can get something out of him. Kevin smith said Ben afleck is a good actor unless you let him think for himself. I think his paraphrased words were. Matt damion I would tell to drink water how ever he wanted to and he would do it amazingly, Ben you got to lead him to the water, tell him how to pick it up and tell him how long to hold it up to his lips. At the end of the take both of them were amazing but they are two different kind of .... Wait a sec..... CUT!!!!!! Ben what the **** did I just say about improvising. **** man just pick up the cup!!!
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I predict it'll be a bigger disaster than when they added nipples to Clooney's bat suit.... & we all remember how awful that turned out.
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    They'd have done better by choosing this guy ...

RowanAtkinson4.jpg
  • Codename_Duchess
    Codename_Duchess Posts: 2,042 Member
    Options
    I'd probably still watch it.
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Ben Affleck as Batman? You're kidding right?
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Worst Batman ever! *Comic book guy voice*

KNHrYMH.jpg

Don't even think of doing it or the dog gets it(Would be less cruel than watching Affleck as Batman)
    IxZvEaP.jpg
  • benjib84
    benjib84 Posts: 125
    Options
    Im actually devastated.... memories of George Clooney clicking his Batboots together to reveal iceskating blades springs to mind.....

WHY would you pick somebody who has ALREADY been in a superhero flop (Daredevil) to play Batman in a blockbuster!!!!!

Well that just wrecked the day. Thoughts?
  • tonytedesco
    tonytedesco Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    They just want to make sure you all hate batman enough when Supes kicks his *kitten*!
  • Ophidion
    Options
    bump to feed the rage :mad: :grumble: :mad:
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    yPmcFPN.jpg

"JOSH WHEDON" Josh??!! *punches self in face*

Daredevil sucked but Affleck wasn't the only reason, there were writers, producers and a director involved. Everyone was up in arms when Heath Ledger was cast as the Joker. Maybe wait and see before writing it off?
  • Ophidion
    Options
    They just want to make sure you all hate batman enough when Supes kicks his *kitten*!
    Get your comic facts straight my man, Batman beat the living *kitten* out of superman.
  • Sheila4046
    Options
    Bad, bad, bad idea. I can barely watch Ben Affleck in other movies. :noway:
  • gym_king_carlie
    gym_king_carlie Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I'm just gutted to be losing the part, I really thought I would be the next Batman :'(
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    What should happen to the person who came up with this idea...

tumblr_m3kmuje7tr1r9sq92o1_400.gif

I now have no reason to ever come out of the Marvel universe again.