Most of my "friends" are inactive....

Options
Hey everyone! I have been logging forever but my feed has been mostly dead for ages since most of the "friends" I had once upon a time have stopped using the mfp. I could really use a more active feed and some friends on here.

I am a 38 year old married mom of 1 in Powdersville, SC.... just outside of Greenville. Though I am originally from Maryland. I love reading fiction (especially romance & suspense), watching Doctor Who and rather than cheat myself out of my favorite things I'm the queen of finding a healthier version or waiting until my once or twice a month "cheat" so I can indulge without guilt.

I started working on myself back in 2009 and while there have been lots of ups and downs I am down about 100 lbs from that original weight. I have PCOS which adds a bunch of complications like insulin resistance, weight loss being more difficult and hormone issues.

In the last couple months I started a blog and am trying to post about once a week. I plan to include more recipes, swaps and other tips or tricks I pick up along the way at https://pamperedlinny.wixsite.com/coffee-required

Feel free to friend me and stay motivated together!

*** disclaimer - I love to get to know people but I am unable to email back & forth all day. As I've had a couple people that only wanted to email and seemed upset I couldn't answer immediately please note that I cannot do that and work at the same time. :wink:

Replies

• 1poundatax
    1poundatax Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting the link to your blog. I took a quick look at it and I am looking forward to spending more time on it later.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    This is just an idea but how 'bout sharing more in the daily threads for connection.