Yoga Youtube recommendations

Options
Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations -I love YWA - she's amazing - but sometimes I just want to flow and move, without pausing to discuss modifications and so on.

Thanks

Replies

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,898 Member
    Options
    I have several Rodney Yee DVDs. He's available on youtube as well, but I've not done anything from there.

For others who are reading - YWA is Yoga with Adrienne, who is often recommended here.
  • domeofstars
    domeofstars Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Have you tried the Down Dog yoga app? Its great, i have it on my phone
  • Jacq_qui
    Jacq_qui Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Late coming back to these ones!
    I've not heard of Rodney Yee, I'll look him up, thank you :)

I haven't see the Down Dog yoga app, I'll look into it, does it have 30-40 min sessions?

I've been considering paying for YWA to see if there is anything a bit more advanced, does anyone here subscribe who could offer me some info? Or subscribe to other online yoga classes?

• Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Jacq_qui wrote: »

I haven't see the Down Dog yoga app, I'll look into it, does it have 30-40 min sessions?

You can try the Down Dog app for a few sessions to see if you like it. The subscription is pretty reasonable and sometimes they have discounts on it.

You can set any time option you like. You can also select difficulty and area of focus. The only negative I find is that it can be a little choppy and not flowy enough. It's very "yoga as exercise" focused, which is a positive for me, but won't appeal to everyone.

• Jacq_qui
    Jacq_qui Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the review, sounds like it's worth a trial :)