Just getting warmed up...

Options
Carp614
Carp614 Posts: 191 Member
Ok this is weird and uncomfortable for me to do, so I'm doing it anyway. Sorry if it's gross. I can't help it. I was just kind of shocked at the difference so I thought I would share. If I can do this anyone can.

June 12th 2020 250 lbs
cbtqdy701y0i.jpg

October 23rd 2020, 212 pounds
bpfes3rnrsd7.jpg

I changed my diet and increased my activity level and consistently stayed in a caloric deficit. Yes I cheated pretty much weekly. No it didn't set me back. I lost 38 pounds and I wasn't really hungry very much.

I'm eyeballing 195 as my next goal. We will see.

Replies

• Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    Very nice. Great decisions. You look younger if that's what you're going for. Sure do.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    you do look younger for sure. Thanks for sharing...and your honesty that it is just doing a few simple things..and you weren't that hungry ..and you were never perfect..and you still are a success. great job.
  • JAC581
    JAC581 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • RunsWithBees
    RunsWithBees Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress! :)
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    Sometimes 38 pounds is a big difference and sometimes it is a noticeable but it kind of leaves you hoping the round does more.

Yours is a BIG difference.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!