the red box revolution

Options
2»

Replies

• Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    Not even sure how I found this thread LOL! I never post in the forum here but I will say this, I'm a Personal Trainer and a Holistic Nutrition advocate and I have been on this program for 17 months. It is a wellness system based on whole foods eating coupled with plant based herbals combined with high purity nutraceuticals to assist in reducing inflammation in the body, gut health, brain health and hormonal balancing. Nothing freaky, great macro balancing, lots and lots of food, effective meal plans etc :) You certainly don't have to take my word for it at all but I thought I'd chime in as someone who has actual knowledge and experience on the program rather than speculation! And the ingredients can be found on the website! Have a fantastic day to whomever comes across this post as randomly as I did! <3

You're not sure how you found this thread?
    You found this thread because you were searching for forum posts (likely not just on this site) about the product that you could respond to in order to spam the forum by plugging the product.
  • SusanMFindlay
    SusanMFindlay Posts: 1,804 Member
    Options
    NikkiG1984 wrote: »
    Actually you can lose that amount of weight in the short period of time.

Water weight, yes. Fat, no. It's mathematically impossible. Even if your body were able to run *only* by burning fat (i.e. you magically avoided cannibalization of muscle tissue), you *still* couldn't lose that much fat per day unless you were burning 3500-7000 more calories than you ate. Which would be a wicked bad idea from a healthy perspective (and require you to be very very large and/or very very active).
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Not even sure how I found this thread LOL! I never post in the forum here but I will say this, I'm a Personal Trainer and a Holistic Nutrition advocate and I have been on this program for 17 months. It is a wellness system based on whole foods eating coupled with plant based herbals combined with high purity nutraceuticals to assist in reducing inflammation in the body, gut health, brain health and hormonal balancing. Nothing freaky, great macro balancing, lots and lots of food, effective meal plans etc :) You certainly don't have to take my word for it at all but I thought I'd chime in as someone who has actual knowledge and experience on the program rather than speculation! And the ingredients can be found on the website! Have a fantastic day to whomever comes across this post as randomly as I did! <3

"not sure how I found it" "comes across it randomly"...

Not sure what this says about your expectations of the level of intelligence of your intended customers.