Weight Gain, Buckling Down Again - I got this!

Options
I decided to post this just as accountability for myself. I had successfully lost the 50 pounds I started off to lose just about 2 years ago. I was feeling great, lost weight and was working hard at building my strength and toning up. Then this pandemic hit, we went into lockdown, the gym was closed, I couldn't spend time with my beautiful grandbabies, I was sad, bored and stressed and I'll admit it, I didn't work out as hard or faithfully as I should have, I made poor food choices and as a result I've gained over 10 pounds! For me, that's a lot and it hit me today that I've got the tools I need to get back on track and to get back to where I want to be. The gym is open (for the most part) and I am the only one who can make better choices.

I got this!

Replies

• The_Elephant_Man
    The_Elephant_Man Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    ABNana2614 wrote: »
    I decided to post this just as accountability for myself. I had successfully lost the 50 pounds I started off to lose just about 2 years ago. I was feeling great, lost weight and was working hard at building my strength and toning up. Then this pandemic hit, we went into lockdown, the gym was closed, I couldn't spend time with my beautiful grandbabies, I was sad, bored and stressed and I'll admit it, I didn't work out as hard or faithfully as I should have, I made poor food choices and as a result I've gained over 10 pounds! For me, that's a lot and it hit me today that I've got the tools I need to get back on track and to get back to where I want to be. The gym is open (for the most part) and I am the only one who can make better choices.

I got this!

You are correct, YOU GOT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!