KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,536 Member
    Lexi is so cute! I totally want to boop the snoot! Lol
  • KickassAmazon76
    😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
    They are so cute!! ❀️
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Well I still can't upload any media....I wanted to show ya'll my pig hambone!! 250lbs of lovable!! When you rub his tummy he falls over like a dog for belly rubs and then grunts and groans the whole time!! He loves to be cuddled!! Hambone is very spoiled!!
  • KickassAmazon76
    Well I still can't upload any media....I wanted to show ya'll my pig hambone!! 250lbs of lovable!! When you rub his tummy he falls over like a dog for belly rubs and then grunts and groans the whole time!! He loves to be cuddled!! Hambone is very spoiled!!

I can only upload through the browser version... So when I'm on my phone, I use chrome to upload pics, not the app.
  • yasminekassis613
    yasminekassis613 Posts: 268 Member
    lynx853 wrote: Β»
    My doggo Nitro- boxer and best friend xsrb4fwrf3bn.jpg

Omg, what a sweetheart 😍😍
  • KickassAmazon76
    Piggies and puppies, oh my!
    😍😍😍
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member

A little different furry critter. Pleasant surprise this morning when we were doing chores.

qdzt0dgxa47q.jpg

Oooo! Now I’m squealing.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    @gearhead426hemi Love the piglets!! So cute. :)
    Have you updated pics of your dogs lately? Do you still have the puppies? Been waiting........tapping my toes and twiddling my fingers. :)

• gearhead426hemi
    gearhead426hemi Posts: 919 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: Β»
    @gearhead426hemi Love the piglets!! So cute. :)
    Have you updated pics of your dogs lately? Do you still have the puppies? Been waiting........tapping my toes and twiddling my fingers. :)

We only have 2 puppies left at the farm. They were left for extra training and socializing with all the animals around our farm. Here is the last video of the puppies doing some training.

https://youtu.be/uw0jwJV8W_w
  • ReenieHJ
    They're adorable fluff balls @gearhead426hemi
    Thanks so much for sharing your animals with us. :)
  • ReenieHJ
    Beautiful dogs!

I made the mistake of visiting petfinder this a.m. That's where I found my 2 current dogs. I love animals. :)
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: Β»
    They're adorable fluff balls @gearhead426hemi
    Thanks so much for sharing your animals with us. :)

Yes! @gearhead426hemi thank you! That whole video was adorable. And mom (I’m guessing) having fun and watching her pups at the same time was so cute. Dogs are so cool.
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    This thread is fantastic.