trouble in paradise

Options
Crystalmoon
Crystalmoon Posts: 2
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Well hi all, its time i made another entry, so here goes, it has been a while since i started, using my fitness-pal program and i am making my food entries,and exercise i am starting to see some, results, well 2kg lost, it is a start. but the last few days to a week we have had our son in hospital, so there are a couple of days my cals might be out of wack but now he is home and well, so its time to get my butt into gear and concentrate on myself for a while, and i must start walking on a regular basis.

i know it sounds like im not walking but i do, do some but probably not enough, i know , it sounds easy to start to exercise, but it is not as easy as some might think, especially when you feel tired all the time, this is due partly to my weight and partly to my medical condition,

please feel free to comment or add any suggestions you might have.

seee you all next time, and goodluck with your battles.

Replies

• carlaunderconstruction
    Options
    Start off small with exercise. If you are tired after five minutes that's fine. Do something active for a few minutes several times a day. As the weeks and months go by you will be able to add more, and more activity into your life.
This discussion has been closed.