140 pounds down now

Hey I just want to make a quick post for accountability since I haven't done this in a while. Good habits and consistency have paid off and are the basis for long term success in my opinion. I just concluded month 16 and waving today at 2:13 pounds. I just concluded month 16 and weight in today at 213 pounds putting me 140 down. Don't worry about the little things Don't worry about the little things, Be mindful of what you're doing And above all else stay consistent. It's simple advice but I hope it helps anybody who reads this.

Replies

• tiptoethruthetulips
    tiptoethruthetulips Posts: 3,360 Member
    Well done! You must be feeling like a different person, improved health, increased energy levels etc...it is wonderful seeing what being consistent achieves. Again, well done!
  • eomitil
    eomitil Posts: 1 Member
    Bravo! inspiration to us all!!
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    WOW!!!
  • sandysaia
    sandysaia Posts: 25 Member
    That’s amazing how did you do it?What did you eat?how much do you exercise?
  • mcbeef29
    mcbeef29 Posts: 74 Member
    Amazing - congrats to you!
  • zydeco69
    zydeco69 Posts: 64 Member
    Good for you! You are an inspiration for sure!
  • mcava23
    mcava23 Posts: 1 Member
    Thats amazing
  • Josephfunk
    Josephfunk Posts: 31 Member
    sandysaia wrote: »
    That’s amazing how did you do it?What did you eat?how much do you exercise?

I usually eat real foods like eggs bacon steak chicken white rice onions and other vegetables and rarely eat sugar. I always eat under 2000 calories and most of the time even less when my body will let me. I walk and try to get 10,000 steps a day but do what I can and I also lift weights 3-6 days a week.
  • jamesha100
    jamesha100 Posts: 214 Member
    Ten stone! - wowzer!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!