Wanna Gonna Get Moving, Come here for fun & support!

Options
Hey all!

I know we are all on the same overall goal, to get healthy! Maybe each one of us has a slightly different goal. Maybe it's to eat better, maybe it's to workout more, maybe it's to lose 5 lbs or maybe 50+ lbs, or maybe it's to run a race. Whatever it is, why not support each other on our journey to being a healthier and happier person!

I'm starting this thread that we can all join in on and share our daily to do's for accountability. Some of our to do's include
Eating right, making smarter and healthier choices.
Admitting the mistakes we make so we can just move on!
Getting in our daily workouts!
Drinking enough water
The list can go on and on!

But, if we commit to helping each other, we can reach our goals! :smile:

So, who is going to join me?

Have a great day!
Heather

Replies

• WhyWait
    WhyWait Posts: 58
    Options
    I'm going to make my first post.

So far, it's 10:30. I skipped breakfast. Yup, bad me. I did have my morning Shakeology for my snack! Threw in a little whey protein to help build my muscles!

I'm gonna log of here and read for a half hour. This book called Failing Forward.

Then I'm going to go workout! I'm currently doing Chalean Extreme Burn Intervals! Love this workout. It's cardio and high reps with low weights!

I'll check back later for accountability! So, what are you doing today?

Heather
  • Natalie7227
    Options
    I'm eating Oat Bran and a cup of blackberries for Breakfast, will go to work and then after work around 4:30 will hit the gym with cardio and come back home and do a resistant work out. Already drinking water and getting back on track today. Today is Day #26 for me and yesterday I had a really bad day but that is one day out of 26, I can handle that, as long as I get back on track today which I am.
  • blh_1010
    blh_1010 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Today is my working late day. I come in at 10, have lunch at 2:30, and leave at 7. I didn't feel well the last two days, and finally have gotten my need for food back. So today ate 100 cal snack bars (kellogs) and some milk. For lunch I brought some spegattii from home. And tonight, idk what we are going to be having but I am hoping to get my eyebrows done and actually start my workout retuine that keeps on getting pushed back. I am doing the walk to weightloss from Leslie Sansone (LOVE HER!) I am hoping that actually having the DVD and not just doing the workouts from my on demand thingy on the tv will help me stay more active with it. I have tried other work out reutines and I never have found one I really like and think I can stay with it. I think I can do it with hers. The Chalene Extreme ones I have heard work wonders...might look into that sometime. My biggest problem is that I don't really know what is healthy and what isn't...yeah yeah, fruits and veggies are healthy, got that...but what else? Since I can't really cook, things burn, people get sick, etc...if I do, I am kind of stuck with whatever my bf makes for me. Instead of focusing on what is healthy I have been more focused on portion control.

I like this group...hopfully it will come in handy for others as well :)
    Thanks for starting it! :)
  • WhyWait
    Options
    Hey Hey!

I see we have new peeps already! Welcome!

I'm doing a quick check in then I really need a shower!

I just finished Turbo Fire, FIRE 30! It was an awesome workout. I am dripping wet after that. I love the fire drills in the middle. (1 minute at super speed).

Ok, shower and I will be back.

Hope you all got your groove on today!

Heather
  • WhyWait
    Options
    Hi Natalie!

Just checking in! How did your workout go after work today. (Ok, you might be doing it now).

ANd, yeah, one bad day is ok. Remember, your body needs a rest day here and there too!

Great job on the water and your healthy meals!

Heather
  • WhyWait
    Options
    Hi all!

Sorry, I try and take the weekend off of my computer as much as possible. That doesn't mean I take the weekend off though. :)

Yesterday I did P90X Chest and Back. I stink at all those push-ups/pull-ups, but I absolutely love the challenge that workout brings to the table! I'm quite sore today though. :frown:

Today I am thinking of a little Plyo X.

I'm starting my day off with Oatmeal and Blueberries! I'm going to plan out some of my meals for the week, and probably hit the store! I want to be focused and on track! This week. I want results!

So, how is everyone else doing?

Heather
  • WhyWait
    Options
    Ok, my diet was spot on yesterday, how was yours?

Up next on my agenda, some arm work with P90X. Oh, I am dreading it as I'm still sore from the other day!
  • WhyWait
    Options
    Ok, went to do arms and shoulders. Got about half way through and had major pain in my shoulder. So, I stopped. I don't mind soreness, but am very careful with pain. So, took advil and am hoping it will be ok tomorrow. I'll do yoga to stretch it out.

I did go grocery shopping and bought ll good, healthy food to keep me on track!

Heather
  • WhyWait
    Options
    Ok, quite bummed. My neck/shoulder is in pain. So, taking today as a recovery day. I may run on the treadmill later.

Will eat perfect today.

How are you doing?
  • WhyWait
    Options
    Ok, still very sore. But, I'm going to workout at 11 and do something! I will not let it stop my progress, but I will listen to my body!

What are you doing today?
  • WhyWait
    Options
    Ok, my shoulder is starting to feel better. Thank goodness. I have no idea what I did to make it so sore! (worked out a little to hard probably).

Doesn't mean I'm not on track. I did some Turbo Fire HIIT yesterday. Probably going to do more turbo fire today too!

What are you doing?