trouble with 30 day shred

Options
hey all!
so i must have started the 30 day shred at least 5 times now.. and i have no trouble getting through level one. i can do all ten days in a row, no problem... but there is something about level two. i can't seem to stick with it. i have gotten as far as three workouts in, and then i lose all motivation. i heard level three is far more motivating, i just haven't been able to get there. i really want to finish it all the way through though this time. any advice? anybody else struggle sticking with it?

Replies

• rhia575
    rhia575 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    You could always skip to level 3, it's better that stopping and doing nothing. Even if you do one day lvl 1 then the next day lvl3 for a bit and then just stick out with lvl 3 for the 20 days. Or if it's not for you find something else. I completed 30ds I didn't really find it to be that effective and it kind of bored me. Good luck (:
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Each exercsie is only for about 30 seconds - is that really too much for you to push yourself to do? Is there one of the exercises that you dont like - could you substitute something else?
  • hendelk
    hendelk Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 10 of level 2 today and I have to agree that it was definitely not my favorite. All of the planks nearly killed me! Hoping level 3 is better! I'm not sure I have any good advice for sticking with it. I have not been doing it everyday (some days I run or do Zumba instead) so I can't say I've been bored with it, but everytime I think about doing it I completely dread the planks. The biggest motivator for me has been to mark of the days as I've done them and know that I am 1 day closer to being done with level 2 so I just push through the dread!