Looking for an accountability partner

Options
Hi all!
I'm new to this and I'm looking to start on my journey of not only weight loss but getting my mind and body right. I've seen through many postings and suggestions that having an accountability partner really helps with the process.
So if anyone is interested in being partners with me, feel free to reach out! I'm new to all this (both the app and accountability partners) so I'd love to have someone who can show me the ropes.

Replies

• moneeba266
    moneeba266 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am in the same boat as you. I would like to join you with this!
  • Keeptrying8
    Keeptrying8 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I’m also looking for an accountability partner. If either of you or both are still available.
  • freudsbeard427
    freudsbeard427 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    moneeba266 wrote: »
    Hi. I am in the same boat as you. I would like to join you with this!

I messaged you
  • freudsbeard427
    freudsbeard427 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I’m also looking for an accountability partner. If either of you or both are still available.

I messaged you
  • SpecialKH
    SpecialKH Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Same - since we're all interested around the same time you could make a private group and we could join - have to check in every day? Food and fitness goals?

I swore last time since I had kept it off and held steady for 2 years that I wasn't going to have it sneak back up and it has but I tracked every morsel, all exercise and fitness tracker. It made all of the difference so I'd like to repeat that success and not get complacent this time. Unfortunately I'll just always have to be aware and selective of what I eat.