Replies

• Dragonmaster9900
    Dragonmaster9900 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Not trying too. I am done just leave me alone
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    Again I been trying for three months now, I am not stupid I know how it works. I gained all my weight when I lost my mother a year ago. I want to get my self back together. I have a food scale, I know what I eat everyday, I have also joined Nutrisystem when I started three months ago. I may not be the one to remember to log in everything I eat on here. I am trying my best that I know how.

If you know you have been in a calorie deficit then I refer you back to my first response which, as of now, you have forgotten to flag.

• Dogmom1978
    Dogmom1978 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    NovusDies wrote: »
    Again I been trying for three months now, I am not stupid I know how it works. I gained all my weight when I lost my mother a year ago. I want to get my self back together. I have a food scale, I know what I eat everyday, I have also joined Nutrisystem when I started three months ago. I may not be the one to remember to log in everything I eat on here. I am trying my best that I know how.

If you know you have been in a calorie deficit then I refer you back to my first response which, as of now, you have forgotten to flag.

I give you credit for still trying to help this person. I have 0 patience with someone who asks for help and is then nasty to those trying to help...

You are a better person than I am. 😊
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    Dogmom1978 wrote: »
    NovusDies wrote: »

I give you credit for still trying to help this person. I have 0 patience with someone who asks for help and is then nasty to those trying to help...

You are a better person than I am. 😊

Not better, just different. My weight loss has been such an overwhelming blessing that I must try to help someone with 100 pounds to lose... well until they ask me to leave them alone.

• snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    OP is gone.
  • Dogmom1978
    Options
    OP is gone.

Shocker...

Hopefully they find something more appropriate for them that works 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Go_Deskercise
    Go_Deskercise Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    Help me by telling me I'm doing everything right and I'm just a mysterious creature that can't lose weight doing all the right things......

Maybe Plenity will help??
  • Dogmom1978
    Options
    Help me by telling me I'm doing everything right and I'm just a mysterious creature that can't lose weight doing all the right things......

Maybe Plenity will help??

^^^ 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Your answer wins!!!
  • Dogmom1978
    Options
    Wow! That escalated quickly!

I always wonder why people post their own special post instead of scrolling through at least a page of the forums to see if someone has asked the same question before. Or why people don't read the stickied posts that answer basically everything.

When I first started I read EVERYTHING for a solid 3 months.

Thank you to the people that post science based, evidence backed information. Even though some people don't listen, there are people that read and learn and are helped by it.

@errollmaclean thats what I hope happens when someone who is so ungrateful comes along. I mean, why post at all if you don’t want people to help figure out what you are potentially doing wrong???