What threads do you check in with everyday?

Options
I've got some threads saved in my bookmarks, like NSVs. Thought it might be a cool idea to visit some of the same discussions everyday, instead of going to a weight watchers or overeaters anonymous meeting. Does anyone do this?

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,170 Member
    Options
    I've got some threads saved in my bookmarks, like NSVs. Thought it might be a cool idea to visit some of the same discussions everyday, instead of going to a weight watchers or overeaters anonymous meeting. Does anyone do this?

I just use the notifications page, to follow posts that I've participated in or bookmarked. It includes some popular favorites like the big NSV & before/after photo ones.
  • Redordeadhead
    Redordeadhead Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I usually just check in some of the main forums for the threads marked with new posts since I last looked.
  • Dogmom1978
    Dogmom1978 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    I usually just check in some of the main forums for the threads marked with new posts since I last looked.

^^ this plus anything I’ve bookmarked and the groups I belong to
  • alexmose
    alexmose Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    yep anything i bookmarked!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    I pretty much just check in on "recent"...so whatever is there.
  • charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    Options

Exactly this.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    I usually keep tabs on the the threads I started in the gaining section on bulking and cutting if someone posts in it.