Weighing in at 411

Options
13»

Replies

• chiojukwu
    chiojukwu Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! well done for taking steps to get healthier. You'll see changes soon that hopefully will keep you logging on and losing slowly but surely. I have a lot to lose too started at over 100lbs but for once I feel like being a healthy weight is achievable. I wish you the very best on your weight loss journey, you've made the best decision to come here.
  • Naina_Bug
    Naina_Bug Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    This is an excellent place to start!

*Friend request sent*

And remember.....

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step - Lao-tzu
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    Hi Mark...... I started at 560 lbs. and could not walk. so I know the road you are taking and anything is possible if you put your mind to it.... I keep my friends list low cause I like to interact with my peeps but feel free to add me..... I add people when I clean up my friends list when I have people that haven't log in for over a month. I just cleaned up my FL last night and was adding Peeps today....... Best advice I can give is just take this one day at time to start, no point in looking beyond today, keep it simple and do everything you can do to be successful today and worry about tomorrow when it gets here.... :drinker:
  • bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,777 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie, but this is something that is really working for me so far! I've sent a friend request.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Hi Mark...... I started at 560 lbs. and could not walk. so I know the road you are taking and anything is possible if you put your mind to it.... I keep my friends list low cause I like to interact with my peeps but feel free to add me..... I add people when I clean up my friends list when I have people that haven't log in for over a month. I just cleaned up my FL last night and was adding Peeps today....... Best advice I can give is just take this one day at time to start, no point in looking beyond today, keep it simple and do everything you can do to be successful today and worry about tomorrow when it gets here.... :drinker:

This is who I was referring to.

He's fn amazing :smile:
  • dward59
    dward59 Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Mark, I started right before last Thanksgiving at 438 lbs at the doctors scale. There are a number of us on the Let's Lose 100+ group. Feel free to lurk, or join, find a fit here, there are some great folks on here as you have seen.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/50173-let-s-lose-100-

Good Luck!
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on taking the first step Mark. I'm new to MFP also, and will try to add you if I can figure out how. If you know, add me also.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Hey Mark. You can totally do this. Once you get started, the pounds come off pretty quickly...relatively speaking. :) Good luck.
  • MochaFox91
    MochaFox91 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi Mark! Better late than never, really! Feel free to add me, as I'd love to help give you support as you go. No matter how determined you can be, motivation from those you are acquainted with always help. c: You have all the support from us, and remember to stay strong and positive!
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options

This is who I was referring to.

He's fn amazing :smile:

:flowerforyou: