Sansone Success

Options
LaverneAsIam
LaverneAsIam Posts: 2 Member
edited November 2020 in Success Stories
My mother introduced me to Leslie many years ago I was 240lbs and unhappy with my size. In 2011 I lost 40 lbs and have recycled that weight over the years. My lowest 214, highest 225 not because the DVD’s wasn’t working anymore my focus slipped. My favorite DVD is The Walk 15 and Walk to the Hits
Looking forward to the fellowship

Replies

• Leezy55
    Leezy55 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Now that we're going into cooler weather and early darkness I'll start up my walking DVDs! Thanks for the reminder.
  • NC_Girl
    NC_Girl Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Her CD's are what got me going. I truly enjoyed them.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,553 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I like her workouts too, I have old VHS tapes, a couple CDs, then was doing them on YouTube when COVID first started. I'm having nerve issues in my legs and can't do them anymore, I miss their familiarity!
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,584 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request. 🙂
  • Cyndellt
    Cyndellt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great job! Love Leslie! I had a total knee replacement on June and just starting to be able to complete her DVDs with some modifications( no jumping or running,twisting) I had great success last time using her workouts. Sending friend request:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!