I need an accountabilty buddy

Options
Hi ,
I rejoined My Fitness Pal because due to mental health issues I sometimes don't eat enough. The tricky thing about my story is I need to lose about 100 lbs but I know starving myself is not the answer. I would preferably like a female buddy , to check up on me and my diary to see that I am eating enough and exercising . I am 34 yrs old and I am very much overweight .
Jessica

Replies

• hphb87
    hphb87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Jessica! I’m Heather. I’m 33 and also battling some mental health stuff. I have about 50lbs to lose, but I just keep gaining instead. I really need to focus on nutrition and keeping to my fitness schedule.
  • willdanielle30
    willdanielle30 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies please add me! J am looking for the same i need to loose aound 200 lbs realistically I dont see that happening but looking to definitely get rid of a lot of this weight!
  • elmothree
    elmothree Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I'm Beth. I need an accountability buddy too because I too often skip exercise and/or meals (and housework...) I still have at least 35 pounds to lose. I'm 53 and never lost the baby weight. My youngest is 20, lol. With winter coming, the meals are getting heavier with fewer veggies. And more comfort food. :(
  • angelslifek
    angelslifek Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies' Im Angel. Im struggling to keeping on track and regular activity. It would be awesome to have a buddy too. I have 70lbs to lose. And I need as much off as I can before May. Its when I have to renew my drivers license and I really Really want to have a nice picture! Please feel free to add me as a friend. 👍