Logging fitness marshall

Options
I love fitness marshall on youtube. I have always found it a little tricky to log exercise . Especailly when I do my favorite videos on youtube . I am crazy about kickboxing and fitness marshall. Help?

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,884 Member
    Options
    I don't know anything about Fitness Marshall, but the standard answer is to think of a generic name for exercises of that basic type, and log it as that. For example, some common ones that could be used for fitness videos are "aerobics" (there are several options, different types), "Circuit training", "calisthenics", "kickboxing", . . .

You can browse the MFP exercise database, see what's there.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,757 Member
    Options
    When I started doing his videos I already had my Fitbit and went by that. I'd imagine it's comparable to low-impact aerobics if there's not a dance option. I burn about the same doing those as I did doing Leslie Sansone videos if that helps at all. My favs are Alejandro and Cheap Thrills!
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Since he offers modifiers, it would depend on what you end up choosing to do: high impact, low impact, or his dramatically explosive, random moves.

He's quite fun (I did the "Yummy" routine way to often earlier this year 😅). If I were to log it, it would be aerobics, dance or maybe calisthenics.
  • Dogmom1978
    Dogmom1978 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    I had to google this. Now I want to see these videos. I can’t follow them (at work in an office with a window) but I’m going to click on a few and see if I want to try them out at home later 😊