Binge Eating/ED support

Options
I noticed my progress fluctuates because of my food issues and I do not want to fall back to unhealthy habits.

I'd love support from those struggling with this as well. It feels very isolating to deal with alone and I rarely if ever tell anyone about it. I could use a friend to keep me accountable

Replies

• ironrenny
    ironrenny Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request! I'm also struggling with a relapse in my ED and I need accountability. I'm here to check food dairy logs and motivate my friends as much as possible.

P.S. I love your username and icon. Pentagon are the best. 🥺
  • Fflpnari
    Fflpnari Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I have BED. I am doing much better but still have days where I struggle. I have found a bunch of things that are triggers. It has helped so much. I avoid weighing myself. I was in a job I hated and that led to binging. Certain foods. You can get through this, it will get better!
  • I_Am_Universe
    I_Am_Universe Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    ironrenny wrote: »
    I sent you a friend request! I'm also struggling with a relapse in my ED and I need accountability. I'm here to check food dairy logs and motivate my friends as much as possible.

P.S. I love your username and icon. Pentagon are the best. 🥺

Thank you! Let's keep each other accountable. So nice to meet a fellow universe too!
  • I_Am_Universe
    I_Am_Universe Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Fflpnari wrote: »
    I have BED. I am doing much better but still have days where I struggle. I have found a bunch of things that are triggers. It has helped so much. I avoid weighing myself. I was in a job I hated and that led to binging. Certain foods. You can get through this, it will get better!

I'm noticing a lot of my triggers are stress related. Definitely something to keep track of. I'm learning each day. Thank u for the inspiration.
  • tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    I've struggled with those and it's a constant battle. Feel free to add me I'm on every day.