Today is the Day!

Carp614
Carp614 Posts: 192 Member
This morning I weighed in at exactly 210 pounds. This was after rehydrating, so I feel confident this is a real number.

04d866uy1d62.jpg
m5stdjnidlej.jpg

Please understand, when I put that goal into MFP I did it as a joke. I didn't believe losing 40 pounds was possible. Not for me. I knew I would find excuses to give up like I always had. And I did...but this time I didn't quit.

I logged all my food, no matter what I ate. I exercised at first just a little, then A LOT, then settled into what feels like the right amount. I celebrated little victories and focused on learning from my mistakes instead of using them as excuses. I learned how and when to "cheat". I started the process of learning to listen to my body and be ok with what it was telling me. I put in at least a little bit of effort everyday.

And now I am here, celebrating with all of you and working on setting my next set of goals.

I am grateful and humbled by all of the support and encouragement I have received from my MFP fam. Thank you all for sharing your journey's and your advice and encouragement.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!