Time to get serious...

Options
Getting serious this time.. Well I have been serious all the times I have tried, I just always seem to get comfortable and find myself gaining pounds back. I’m not new to myfitnesspal, I have only tracked my food and exercise in the past. I need some encouragement, accountability, and friends who are needing the same. Weight loss has always been hard for me, as I am sure it is for most people. I have PCOS and feel like I am always fighting against the weight battle. I need encouragement and accountability! I am reaching out for some new friends who like myself want to be healthy. Enjoy your day and I hope to chat soon!

Replies

• gallantria
    gallantria Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am currently getting fit and healthy with my best friend, who also has PCOS. It is certainly a struggle. I am sending you a friend request and can't wait to cheer you on on your journey!
  • fitfiddler816
    fitfiddler816 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request. I also just started logging my meals again and seeking support. You can do this!
  • Another4LetterWord
    Options
    I just sent a request. If we are going to be serious, how will we hold each other accountable? Will we post here?

Here's my story. I'm 31 and have a lot of weight to lose. I am weighing daily (people have different opinions on this) and logging in every day, even after I lose weight. I have some other goals, such as cooking for myself almost every day of the week.

What about you?