New friends welcome

Don’t mind making new friends that are engaging about fitness, non fitness, motivation, laughs love to be silly then don’t be shy to hit that add button. Right now I’m currently doing cardio such as daily goal steps but I’m looking to change my routine soon. I love yoga, closing my rings (Apple Watch), free weights, hiking, pretty much anything active. Would love some more women’s support. I’m pretty active on here and you can be sure I’ll be a supportive fit pal 😁

Lily 🌸

Replies

• Hi,
    I would love an accountability partner. Right now I'm actually eating. I know it sounds funny since I'm overweight but that was my problem. I'd snack but most days I wouldn't eat until late night and then fall asleep. Or I'd drink my calories soda and sweet tea. So I've started drinking water and green tea, counting my steps, getting at least 7 hours of sleep and actually eating 3 meals a day and snack if I need it. I want to start working out 3 days a week.
  • xodreamariexo
    xodreamariexo Posts: 63 Member
    Added you! I also love closing rings. Feel free to PM me if you wanna add me on Apple Watch
  • kmccrom
    kmccrom Posts: 74 Member

Hi there, I’m trying to get back on this. I’ve been overeating during lockdown and want to kick that habit. I enjoy exercise but struggle with emotional eating. I’m 51 and am very grateful for me life but want to maintain a sense of control and fitness as I age. Tell me about you and let’s support each other!
  • msunat97
    msunat97 Posts: 511 Member
    @LilyFlowerMFP @healthygirlintransit @xodreamariexo @kmccrom I'm looking for more accountability partners. I log daily and I'm on a 1200 day streak. 46yo male here looking to maintain right now and then drop a few pounds before Christmas. Please add me if you want.
  • Wow!@msunat97! 1200 days is awesome. I usually log breakfast on the app but then nothing else. So one of my goals is to be more accountable with logging. I do keep a journal where I jot down exercise and water intake. Keep up the great work 👍
  • msunat97
    msunat97 Posts: 511 Member
    @healthygirlintransit I don't complete my diary each day. I usually log breakfast, exercise and nothing else. Lately, I have been using the RP Diet app to track macros and I've been skipping the diary on MFP. I need to get being lazy and get back to both.