I need some accountability friends!

Options
Hello Everyone, my name is Maria I’m 29 years old. I’ve had this app for awhile and would log into it for a good three days and just stop. I recently was hospitalized with AFIB and heart failure. I was scheduled to have Bariatic weight loss surgery done but now my heart won’t allow me to. So I’m in desperate need of losing weight. I’m not able to exercise too much or due anything too strenuous but I’m going to try my best to stay mobile while I’m home. Any weight loss will be a victory and I understand this is a lifestyle change which I’m ready for! I am on a low sodium, heart healthy diet. So any good recipes,tricks, and tips are welcome!

Staring weight: 419 lbs
Goal weight: 270 lbs

Replies

• healthygirlintransit
    Options
    Hi,
    Sorry for your experience. I have AFib,Lupus and Pulmonary Hypertension. So far I've lost 24lbs. YouTube has chair exercises that I found to be useful. You have to figure out what is best for you and tackle the mindset. My motto is one day at a time. Feel free to add me.
    SW: 248.8
    CW : 224.8
  • dikane8
    dikane8 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I purchased a body shaker, vibration machine, I just joined here and am on day 3. Today I will be trying to use it a few times a day. It is suppose to increase circulation, which my legs really need. People claim weight loss using it too. Just a thought of course, many believe it doesn't do anything, but it has to be doing something to help with all the wiggling and jiggling, lol.
  • healthygirlintransit
    Options
    Hello,
    How is it going so far?
  • knoxy550
    knoxy550 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi Dikane8 I have been using the same platform for a couple of years and think it has aided my weight loss. Definitely shapes your body. I do 10 minutes a day on Programme 4 or 5. It will take time before you see the difference but keep at it and you will. All the best on your weight loss journey.
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    I just do diet as I can’t really exercise bc of injury and still healing from surgery. But it works if you just do it and don’t fool yourself be real look in the mirror to imagine looking the way I want and what will not help me get there!