Naked Noodle reviews?

Options
lnxjenn
lnxjenn Posts: 64 Member
edited November 2020 in Food and Nutrition
Hello guys!
I have some #SlimNoodles I got on sale awhile back and i was pondering adding them into my meal plan this week, for a sort of "pasta" dinner. I'm trying to be Whole30 at the moment, to try to cut inflammation down in my body (mainly pain levels at certain times). So I haven't had any bread for a couple weeks. I was looking at the ingredients and thought, hrm maybe it might be okay?? haha. There is oat fibre in them... which may be a no for trying to cut down inflammation in the body. The look like ramen! :smile: Mmm Ramen....

But i was curious of others experience with #SlimNoodles or naked noodles, or whatever your favorite brand is called where you live. I will eat them eventually, but still :smile: I thought I would get some feedback from others who have tried them before.

Just thought I'd get some more input from others. Let me know! :smile:

Replies

• path7975
    path7975 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I use shiratiki noodles & rice which are basically the same as I am keto. Make sure you rinse them well the smell is off putting when you open them but after rinsing and heating them for 2 min they don’t taste of anything so will take on the flavour of whatever you put with them. I’m in the UK and use them 2 or 3 times a week with curry, spaghetti, stir fry or chicken noodle soup. 🤗