Long time MFP users...

Hey! Any long time MFP users such as myself? I have been here for 10 years although this account is new. I took a break during my pregnancy and just gave birth 2 weeks ago. Decided to start fresh. I have lost about 25 lbs so far and have about 40 more to go to lose all the baby weight. When I started off 10 years ago, I was 185 and got down to 125. I had another baby in between and with the help of MFP was able to lose it all again and maintained for 8 years. I love MFP! Feel free to send me friend requests for support!

Replies

• angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Well I believe I’ve been on and off for 7 years lost and gained over years. But for this past 6 months or so I’m really trying hard. I’ve got 5 kids and all those weights from weight I gained after my blue period! I always lose my pregnancy weight immediately after birth but then I get depressed and regain it lol. Luckily it’s been two years since last baby and I’m working on finally achieving my ultimate goal this new year and beyond.
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Well.. My login streak is at 3070...but I admittedly have not been very fitness-y, or pal-y for that matter, for a couple years.

Fits and starts, fails and reboots, seem to be my motto these days. But... One day I might be able to get my *kitten* together again! Lol
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Feel free to add me! I’ve had MFP for 10+ years. In my first year, I lost 40 lbs and kept it off till I got pregnant again in 2015. Trying to get back to where I was by shedding 20-30 lbs.
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    I will have been using MyFitnessPal for 10 years next month. It’s amazing seeeing my weight chart and knowing what was happening at each moment: my pregnancies, gestational diabetes (no weight gain), etc.

I haven’t lost what I gained from my second child, but I feel like I’m on track now that I’ve removed the stress factor that was his dad from my life. 😂
  • Rashmi411
    Rashmi411 Posts: 67 Member
    I like it. Ive been on and off...what support do you need?