Long time MFP users...

Options
Hey! Any long time MFP users such as myself? I have been here for 10 years although this account is new. I took a break during my pregnancy and just gave birth 2 weeks ago. Decided to start fresh. I have lost about 25 lbs so far and have about 40 more to go to lose all the baby weight. When I started off 10 years ago, I was 185 and got down to 125. I had another baby in between and with the help of MFP was able to lose it all again and maintained for 8 years. I love MFP! Feel free to send me friend requests for support!

Replies

• mw00087
    mw00087 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hey @mltaylor86! I have been using MFP for YEARS!! I don't mind using it because I took a 6 month break and managed to easily maintain my weight. Right now i'm struggling to get back on board with MFP though. I'm really good during the week but then go off the rails at the weekend - "Doh!". Just got to get back in to the swing of it. Anyways; yes, i'll add you as a friend and look forward to following your Journey! :)
  • CryingBlue
    CryingBlue Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I have been on here for 6 years. Had a logging streak of over 1100 days.
    Unfortunately I had a miscarriage in September and fell off my logging habits and have gained like 10 pounds. I'm struggling to pull myself together.
  • mw00087
    mw00087 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hey @CryingBlue I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope you're well :)<3