100+ pounds to lose, super motivated women in their 20s-30s

kczamana
kczamana Posts: 10 Member
edited November 2020 in Motivation and Support
Hey everyone! Hope you’re doing great!

I’ve been on and off the weight loss wagon many times, but something just feels different now. I guess I am ready for NO. EXCUSES.

Blisters? Too bad, keep going!
Raining? Too bad, wear an extra scarf!
No time? Too bad, sleep less!

I have been very diligent about tracking everything and staying within my calories since my last binging episode and have added tons of activity into the mix. I am loving it, and even considering taking the suicidal step of prepping to run! (I know, it sounds horrid! Yet somehow exciting?)

I am looking for other women in their 20s and 30s that have decided that enough is enough and are ready to take on the excess pounds. Tough love is what I’m here for and I’d like to reach out to other women with a no BS mentality so we can keep each other accountable and going!

A bit about myself:
27, 134kg (296lbs), 1,78m (5’10’’) and ready to take on the streets of cold and wintry London (before or after my full-time desk job 😂)
Starting weight: 150kg (330lbs)
Goal weight: 65kg (143lbs)
Calories: 1500-1800 a day
Steps: 10.000 a day

My first goal is to go down another 10kg (22lbs) by the end of the year.

If you’d like to give this a try just comment below :) I’d love to meet more likeminded people!

Replies

• malou1985
    malou1985 Posts: 137 Member
    Nice to meet you. I'm 35, 4 kids. Starting weight 280... which is also my current weight because I'm only on day 4. Got to start somewhere right? But I am actually sick of all these extra pounds. I dont know if my mentality is no excuses/no bs, rather it's more like there is no other option. If I cant lose this weight, and have long term success I may as well hole up in my house and eat myself into cardiac arrest... anywho I'm in California in the USA. I'm still reigning in my diet, I'd really like an elliptical machine
  • 34 year old female 5'5 264 female really need to lose this extra weight and become more active to keep up with 5 year old boy
  • cowsanddogsarecute
    cowsanddogsarecute Posts: 156 Member
    36. 5'7.
    I'd like to lose another 3.3 kgs before the end of the year.
    38. Current weight: 121 kgs. Starting weight: 147.7 kgs.
    Goal weight: not sure.

I have to do this or end up living in bed lol. I have osteoarthritis in both my knees and both sides of my lower back and gout. I have no choice but to lose weight.
  • mw00087
    mw00087 Posts: 46 Member
    I'm not a woman but just wanted to pop in and wish you the best of luck!! :)
  • goal06082021
    goal06082021 Posts: 2,130 Member
    29, 5'3", CW 252 lb, GW 150 lb. Back on the wagon as of today. I don't like how sedentary I am, so that's the first thing I'm focusing on. If you have a PF membership and haven't checked out the workout videos on the app, do take a look at them! It's just you and the trainer, no "backup dancers" or other people to compare yourself to, and the trainer manages to sound genuine and encouraging even though it's a pre-recorded video.

My plan for the next 6 weeks is to work out first thing in the morning, right after feeding the cats, following one of the PF workout videos. I know that I have been most successful at this in the past when I'm religious about logging, so I want to get back to that as well, but I want to work on establishing one habit at a time.
  • kczamana
    edited November 2020
    For the past week I have been going for an hour long walk up-hill right before work. It’s the dead of night when I leave the house, but I get to see the sunrise and it’s super motivating seeing the steps and active calories go up!

How is everyone else going about this? What type of exercise do you prefer?
  • brianafaye2
    brianafaye2 Posts: 166 Member
    Hello everyone, my name is Bri!
    I'm a 27 year old mother, to a beautiful 3 year old daughter. I'm a spiritual hippie, who has 100 lbs to lose! Feel free to send me a friend request if you'd like to be friends!🥰
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Well I just turned 40 so hopefully I’m not cut out! Lol mom of 5 and 100 lbs to lose. Sw 245 cw 219 gw 180 ugw 145
  • jaspilar
    jaspilar Posts: 7 Member
    Hi, let's chat!

My name is Jasmine, I'm 26 and fairly new to this. Always been active but never figured out how to eat right. With my sedentary desk job, I've had less time to be active and piled on the pounds.

I've been logging CICO for about 9 days now and ready to keep going! For activity, I've been doing Chloe Ting's 2 week 2020 shred, but I also like to play Just Dance, Ring Fit Adventure, do various cardio and HIIT, and walk!
  • Noodlesprout
    Noodlesprout Posts: 15 Member
    edited November 2020
    Hi, I have similar goals to yours. 6’1
    SW:300lb
    CW:230
    GW:180
    Best of luck on your journey. I started 1st June
  • kczamana
    Of course no-one is excluded!

I had a small injury early this week so I haven’t been walking as much as I set out to, but am looking forward to getting back into it!
  • levesque85
    levesque85 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi everyone 🙂 my name is Christine
    I am 35 years old, 5ft5, 268 lbs and I would like to get under 200 first of all. At my heaviest I was 287 lbs and years ago I had gotten down to 215 (I felt hottt🔥). I gained it back after a period of prolonged stress and depression. I quit smoking a few years ago and I am ready to let go of food as a crutch. I am counting calories, meal prepping sort of, and walking every day. Add me as a friend if you would like. I would like to have a supportive community behind me and encourage others as well. We can do this ladies 💪💋 let's get it done!
  • julielydia83
    julielydia83 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi all,
    I'm 37, 5'10", 332lbs. Goal weight is yet to be determined. I really just want to have energy and not feel like garbage all the time. Definitely prefer the no bs approach. Would love some motivational buddies on here.
  • Han_Han
    Han_Han Posts: 32 Member
    Starting weight: 160kg (352lbs)
    Current weight: 102kg (224lbs)
    Goal weight: 75kg (165lbs)

Im early 30's, 5'2, no kids and live in NZ. I lost 60kg (132lbs) 2-3 years ago but regained a bit during lockdown. Hoping to get back to my lowest weight by christmas and then my goal weight of 75kg (165lbs) by end of 2021. I log daily with a goal of 1600 calories and do circuit/hiit workouts 4x week. Always up for a chat. Feel free to add me :)
  • np2764
    np2764 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi everyone! My name is Nicole

I am 23 years old, 5'7" and my starting weight is 320lbs. I lost 20lbs in 2020 (started at 330lbs) but I gained back 10lbs from November 2020-March 2021. I'm a full time grad student and I just quit my job so I've been on Zoom a lot rather than walking around.

Goal weight: 200lbs