Looking for Motivated and dedicated support system~!

Options
Hey there!

I've been on mfp about 2 weeks now.

I've lost a total of 9 lbs and im working very hard to reach my goals I've set for myself.

My goals are 2 lbs per week. A total of 109.5 lbs this year. Ive divided this into many smaller goals and have rewards set up.

Starting weight: 325.5lbs
Current weight: 316.4lbs
(first big) Goal Weight: 216lbs

I'm reading Cant hurt me by david goggins and taking a very "tough love" approach right now lol.

I'm 27 and from canada and Im going to be logging everything and I would love some accountability.

If you would like to add me, I'd support you on your journey as well.

Thanks for your time!! Looking forward to meeting you guys!

Ps if you've lost ~110 lbs, I'd love to hear your stories/have you as a friend !

Replies

• Crystalb4747
    Crystalb4747 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey there 😊 fellow canadian here.
  • uppercutXpert
    uppercutXpert Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am also from Canada.

I was thinking that it could be interesting and very motivating to create a group like this in which each member is held accountable for their actions or inactions.
  • freda666
    freda666 Posts: 338 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    I have lost almost exactly 110 pounds. I do not know my starting weight as could not bear the idea of getting on the scales so it is a guess, worked backwards, based on rate of lose when I did start weighing myself. But it should be about right.

50.3kg or 7 stone 13 pounds or 111 pounds or 40% of me. :smile:

I have gone down the IF path as I do like a big evening meal and have failed before by doing the traditional method of eating the same lower calories every day so it has never worked for me in the long term.

So I eat 600 calories Monday, Wednesday and Friday and "normally" the other 4 days, Although when I started I did it a little different, 500 calories twice a week, but I found the long 3 day gap between fast days was not for me and 600 calories over 500 calories really makes a difference in what you can have.

I started August last year and since Spring this year have introduced walking. The walking was a slow process to get going with and I have built it up and built it up and now walk 4.75 to 5 miles a day, every day. I have audiobooks! But the increase in fitness has been as much as a boost to my wellbeing as my weight lose.

There is a particular hill I simply could not get to the top of and now can, with a big grin on my face.

I do not "eat back" my walking calories by the way, and take the extra 0.5-0.7 pound a week extra weight lose thanks very much. I walk an hour and a half a day for that and do not need the extra nutrition.

My weight lose has never been linear and I have just gone 2 weeks hardly losing a jot and then these last couple of days it has dropped like a stone. It will level off again how and then I will get another big drop next week or so. But I do weigh every day, which does not suit everyone of course.

I have exactly a stone (14 pounds) to go to get my BMI into the normal range but my happiest day was when my BMI moved from "obese" to "over-weight". Never again!

So stick with it!

• Lmtorbik22
    Lmtorbik22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What is mfp?
  • 3greyhorses
    3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    What is mfp?

My Fitness Pal
  • sapphireprincess1
    Options
    I am new from Arkansas begin my weight loss journey tommorrow my first full day. I am at 240 pounds. my overall goal is 140 pounds.