I can’t do it alone

Hey everyone!

I’ve been using MyFitnessPal for about ten years, and for the first seven years I was able to lose about 15 pounds and maintain that. For the last couple of years, I’ve started to struggle with my eating. Especially this year since I work from home now. I’m looking for friends here that are willing to work together to reach our goals!

Replies

• filog3616
    filog3616 Posts: 22 Member
    Hey 👋 feel free to add I’m working on loosing baby and covid weight lol 😂
  • tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,251 Member
    Feel free to add me I'm on every day!
  • breannemarie1993
    breannemarie1993 Posts: 161 Member
    Right there with you! Covid got me good!
  • Slb1210
    Slb1210 Posts: 17 Member
    Right here with you sir! Add me too!
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Hey everyone!

I’ve been using MyFitnessPal for about ten years, and for the first seven years I was able to lose about 15 pounds and maintain that. For the last couple of years, I’ve started to struggle with my eating. Especially this year since I work from home now. I’m looking for friends here that are willing to work together to reach our goals!

Hey AJ! I’m in the 10+ year club too. I actually lost 40lbs in the first year I started MFP and kept it off till I had my last child. Now I’m trying to get back to where I was circa 2015. Feel free to add me.

• BunnieMommie
    BunnieMommie Posts: 680 Member
    I started MFP probably 7 years ago and lost. Then after several moves and life, I gained. I’m back on MFP to get myself healthy again. Feel free to add me.
  • franklin5280
    franklin5280 Posts: 80 Member
    Looking for people who are making a serious commitment to this journey.
  • ssb16
    ssb16 Posts: 38 Member
    Hi there, I'm in a similar position. I started by just doing workouts as much as possible and now have rejoined back 5 days back with a mission to keep working at it. I'm happy to add you or anyone on here to support. Good luck everyone.
  • myrtlejem
    myrtlejem Posts: 11 Member
    Hi,
    Please add me too.
    I have been doing really well, then last month quit one job thinking another one was already lined up but due to COVID everyone is out and my paperwork never seems to get moved to the appropriate person. I’m so used to a schedule and food prepping!! Now I’m hardly eating during the day but the minute it gets dark, which is very early around here, I seem to have a mind set everything is calorie free and dinner starts endless grazing. I haven’t been exercising at all unless watching what video I might do counts...I guess I just need to get a schedule going until I do go back to work and make myself accountable.
    Going to at least plan my meals for the next 3 days today!
    Thanks for letting me vent❤️
  • SpringB82
    SpringB82 Posts: 25 Member
    Hey,
    Feel free to add me too! Always here to give help and support, mfp has been such a great addition to my life!!
  • Dawnievt
    Dawnievt Posts: 5 Member
    You can add me too. The fridge has been my friend the past few months and seriously need to get my butt in gear. :D