Rate my diet please

MaalinkReginka
MaalinkReginka Posts: 2 Member
edited November 2020 in Food and Nutrition
Hi guys so I have big favor can u help me and rate my diet
So basically I am eating once a day
I struggle with eating disorder so it’s extremely hard for me..So eating once a day giving me control what I am eating because I know when I start eating I never see ending because I have toxic relationship with food
So before I was eating less than 500kcal to control my binge/ bulimia habits
So now I eat around 1100 with exercising cardio Everday
So my meal look Everday this same

salad mix with hot rocket,spinach(250g)
Microwave rice(250g)
Tomatoes(350g)
Capsicum(100g)
Avocado medium size
Olive oil and lots of chili flakes
And Fruit today I have raspberries 250g
I don’t have scale so I am guessing olive oil because everything have weight on packaged
I pretty sure it’s not amazing but truly I am trying eats something healthier because before I was eating low calories ice cream with 350kcal and grapes and this two foods was for whole days
Thanks for your help
I am so sorry if I sounds crazy

Replies

• psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,373 MFP Moderator
    Definitely get help from a therapist. But you also need a lot more protein, which you seem to be completely lacking. Protein and fats are essential nutrients. Without them, you can die. And you only get them from food.
  • lgfrie
    lgfrie Posts: 1,449 Member
    One more vote for a therapist.

You are NOT going to eat the same thing every single day, and eating once per day is not a way to deal with an eating disorder, unless under the direction of a medical team.

The whole plan sounds like a time bomb. Get help. Sometimes it can't be done alone.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Why are you even trying to lose weight? Not for health. You are at a healthy weight. For health, concentrate on taking care of your body.
  • elfin168
    elfin168 Posts: 202 Member
    Well done you for working on improving your eating habits. As someone with a history (a long one) of disordered eating and bulimia/binging I think I am qualified to give you a little advice. Eat more. 1100 or 500 calories is not enough energy. You will end up binging. You need to consume at least 1600=2000 cals a day spread out over the day. I rate your diet a 10 for effort because I know how hard it is to be where you are right now. It is not a balanced diet tho. Logically perhaps you know that you body requires fuel thru the day, not just once a day. You need to eat more frequently and you need long term to eat a diet that includes more food groups. My fitness pal can be a really useful tool for someone struggling with issues of control. There is no quick fix for an eating disorder. You need to fail multiple times, forgive yourself and keep going. I think therapy is a good idea