Options

Replies

• AJL_Daddy
    AJL_Daddy Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Protein...Yum...

Oh, and the lack of pics offends me.

PM sent

This would be why you guys don't get threads about your wee-wee's. Because any thread started in such a manner ends with innuendo.

innuendo and out the other!

Thinking we need a little of this right now!

rick-roll-o.gif

hey rick, it's me, your cousin marvin, marvin astley.
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    Maybe if y'all bled out for a week y'all could talk about it too.

If we bled out for a week every month, we'd have found a cure by now. :drinker:
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Not getting mad, just discussing it. :tongue:

The fear that someone's kid and/or boss might see or read something "inappropriate" negates the legitimacy of the question. Rage posts are easier to spot and can be removed. Innuendo is far more subtle.

People should police themselves while at work and with children around.
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    Maybe if y'all bled out for a week y'all could talk about it too.

If we bled out for a week every month, we'd have found a cure by now. :drinker:

:laugh: :laugh: :sad: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh crap man, you're in trouble....I think I will take a few steps away from you. Don't want to get hit with any flying objects
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options

The fear that someone's kid and/or boss might see or read something "inappropriate" negates the legitimacy of the question. Rage posts are easier to spot and can be removed. Innuendo is far more subtle.

Exactly. This is a social forum for those 18 and over, not your weekly report for work or a kid friendly game site.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

Agreed. But ultimately, somebody won't. Can MFP afford to take that risk?
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    In for health and stuff...
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    <<< found the cure for TOM! :drinker: You'll not hear me bumping my gums about it :glasses:
  • whierd
    Options

Why couldnt they? The rest of the internet does.
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options

This is ridiculous. What risk does it assume? My 2 year old knows he has a pen*s. We talk about breasts, and vag*nas, but mention the pen*s and woah! Every one gets offended. We can't even type the words without them getting blocked... :huh:
  • whierd
    Options
    I have actually been reprimanded for using the word for the male genitalia.
  • whierd
    Options
    I have actually been reprimanded for using the word for the male genitalia.

Meh. Boys have a penis, girls have a vagina. :yawn:

Offended. :angry:
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Protein...Yum...

Oh, and the lack of pics offends me.

PM sent

This would be why you guys don't get threads about your wee-wee's. Because any thread started in such a manner ends with innuendo.

innuendo and out the other!

I was toally thinking the same thing

Great minds and all.
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    Where are all the locked threads about prostate health?

Not talking about prostate health, specifically. But, for example, a thread about how *kitten* affects testosterone levels, erections while working out, chaffing (or testicles getting pinched between thighs) while running/cycling WOULD be locked.

So would threads about how *kitten* affects any other hormone level, such as estogen, progesterone or oxytocin. It's the *kitten*, not the testosterone. You can talk about how age, exercise, and diet affect testerone. Similarly, threads about pantiliners while working out, or clitoral irritation, would likely also end up locked, if they were to stray away from a strictly clinical discussion.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

Exactly. This is a social forum for those 18 and over, not your weekly report for work or a kid friendly game site.

Which is why i should be able to discuss my ball chafing, or my erection without fear of getting a strike or having my thread locked and deleted.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

Which is why i should be able to discuss my ball chafing, or my erection without fear of getting a strike or having my thread locked and deleted.

Ball chafing is serious business and you should be allowed to discuss this problem freely without fear of being judged.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

Ball chafing is serious business and you should be allowed to discuss this problem freely without fear of being judged.

Mine do chafe when I run, and it is through my wall that I got advice on how to deal with it. I would have liked to post a thread, but I knew it wouldn't last.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

Mine do chafe when I run, and it is through my wall that I got advice on how to deal with it. I would have liked to post a thread, but I knew it wouldn't last.

That's just sad...it's also quite lame when you can't even use anatomically correct terms here without getting reported
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options

Have you tried wearing athletic support and using a little baby powder?
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Um, because men don't bleed??