Some outside help needed, please?

Options
I am trying very hard to eat well, but I'm not sure if it's working. I eat three meals a day and break a snack bar in half, one for morning and one for afternoon. I drink a ton of water and have cut out most snacking items. I've been do 30 min or so of Yoga in the am and 30-60 of hip hop abs in the evenings (I'm following the schedule some days it's 30 and some 60). But I don't seem to be getting anywhere. Maybe I'm looking for results too soon? The 30 min of yoga has been for a week (it used to be 10 min) and the hip hop abs schedule has been 2 weeks (I was doing SOMETHING everyday but maybe some days not working as hard as others). I decided today to cut milk out but not sure what else to cut... My profile and diary are open so any suggestions would be most helpful.

Thanks!!

Replies

• ladynocturne
    ladynocturne Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I took a peek at your diary, everything seems alright except that there are definitely a few days where you were way under your calorie goal, I know it seems weird, but it's counter productive to eat too little. If you feel that your exercise is exaggerated in the MFP system, try eating at least 50%-80% of them.

I'm not really sure what you mean that you're not sure if it's working, have you not lost any weight?

I don't drink milk personally, but there isn't a special food type diet you have to follow for weight loss, you just have to hit your calorie goal.

Also you might want to add the Sodium tab back onto your diary, that way if your weight loss is stalling you can look back and see if you had a high sodium day to explain some water weight.