Losing over 100 lbs people

Options
Just back at it again and looking for new people to join me on the journey.
I am in my 40's and having to lose quite a bit. Hoping to meet others on a similar journey.

Replies

• jottman0728
    jottman0728 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Im 27 and looking to lose 120 lbs as my big goal.
  • 09tbuzze
    09tbuzze Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 29 and would like to lose about 120lbs as well.
  • BRUSON
    BRUSON Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Turning 47 soon. Would like to lose 60 or 70. Good luck to us all
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 and I have 100 pounds to lose.
  • twinmombalto
    twinmombalto Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    57 soon with 80 to lose
  • goal06082021
    goal06082021 Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 and my first goal weight is -90lb from where I am now.
  • Abbysaurus84
    Abbysaurus84 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am 36 with about 105 lbs to lose. I would love to join you all on this journey!
  • Pokeygirl321
    Pokeygirl321 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello nells_071 I am 61. I have 180 lbs to lose to get to my goal. Best of luck to everyone. 😃
  • 2much4u2se3
    2much4u2se3 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello all!
    I have about 100 lbs I need to lose, but overall my goal is to lose 135lbs. Since the pandemic I’ve gained 40lbs without even realizing it until recently. I don’t feel comfortable with how I look, and I’m not looking forward to holiday pics. I’m hoping I can lose a significant amount before summer so I can wear cute summer outfits.....and also be healthier. I’d love to have friends to go along this journey & would love any tips or advice.
  • Glitterbaeweightloss
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I just turned 30 last Tuesday and I am tored of being this weight. I have been yoyo-ing with and upwards trend for as long as I can remember. I have an initial goal or getting under the 200s and a total goal to loose 120 pounds and then reassess from there. I would truly love if anyone here would like to add me as a friend and do weekly weigh-ins to keep us accountable and also random check-ins/motivation with each other when we are struggling or feeling unmovivated. Please help! This has been and will be a long journey for me!
  • swinnyv
    swinnyv Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Im in my 40's and have a lot of fat to lose! This is new to me including mfp! Do I add your names or just check in on this post?
  • katescurios
    katescurios Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I’m 37, 70lb down so far with 44lb left to go to get to the ideal weight for my height, 21lb will get me to the top of healthy BMI.
  • So_path
    So_path Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I need to lose 103 lbs. Not tech savvy at all. Please add me, I would love to surround myself with people who want this just as much as I do. Thanks!
  • Trixxtie
    Trixxtie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 29 and I need to lose over 100 lbs. Good luck to everyone and feel free to add me!
  • ChiffonFord
    ChiffonFord Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I am in my 40s, looking to lose 120lbs+, restarting fresh today. I am inspired by all of your posts. Thank you. I will take it in babysteps of 10-15lb as looking at the full picture seems impossible.
  • MelFromOhio
    MelFromOhio Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    32 and need to lose 120 lbs. What a big step to take! Could use some friends and accountability