survived 40 ft. rock climbing fall, broke 4 vertebrae, need to lose 40 lbs.

Options
cytosage
cytosage Posts: 5 Member
edited November 2020 in Introduce Yourself
My accident was 5 years ago.

After 1000s of hours of PT/training I can now do everything I did prior to the fall, but I'm not as fast, strong, or flexible as I once was.

So I'm new here and looking to make friends. If you're interested -- especially in accountability -- please let me know.

I have a lifetime's worth of experience as an athlete and more importantly, I have time to be there for you and your weight loss struggles in meaningful ways. My struggle now is counting calories, it's something I've never done before. I started doing this 12 days ago and have lost 5.5 lbs. so far! I'm 6'5", 218 lbs, and 32 y.o. for those that want to know.

Some of my favorite exercises now are:
-yoga
-running
-biking
-weight lifting
-MMA

Other hobbies: playing ttRPGs, videogames, DIY, camping, volunteer tutoring, and watching TV.

Nathan

Replies

• snarkybears
    snarkybears Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great job starting calories counting. Honestly, that is where people struggle the most and its the most crucial part of weight loss. Before you put it in your mouth, log it . Hold off on that instant gratification of popping that tasty yet caloric morsel into you mouth. That's a great place to start.