8-, 10-, or 12-week Any Program SUPPORT

Options
Hey everyone! I'm starting a 12-week workout/diet program tomorrow, and I was wondering if anyone else plans on beginning a multi-week program this week?

I'm definitely up for dual support if you are. Leave a reply!

(I'm doing a program from Ashley Horner. I needed a specific plan to get me back into a fitness routine and get my good habits back.)

Let's rock it this December, January, and beyond!

Replies

• bumpbreakcar
    bumpbreakcar Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Cool I just started a 12 week plan too!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Cool I just started a 12 week plan too!

Nice!! Which one?
  • LGreenfield7
    LGreenfield7 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hey Steph, I am on day 10 of a workout and diet program that i put together for myself. i am looking to run it for 12-14 weeks. i would love to partake in a little accountability initiative. I think you will enjoy that program, i know someone to is going to start it likely a few weeks after you.
  • Steph_135
    Options
    Awesome @LGreenfield7 ! What kind of workouts are you doing? Carido, lifting, flexibility, a mix? Congrats on your commitment so far!
  • RenoStig
    RenoStig Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I also started a program on the 29th but it's only 4 weeks and is my first program ever. I'm trying the fitnessblender one where no equipment is required. We are nomads and have very few personal belongings with us (it all has to fit in a relatively small car). Hoping this FB routine that is 100% bodyweight/HIIT will work well for me. I have completed all 6 days so far and planned some extra workouts in on what is supposed to be a rest day tomorrow.

I went over on my calorie count once (Yesterday) but have been well below on most days thanks to walking and those workouts. My goal is to ultimately lose 50 lbs, I'm a 39yo male that is in Western Europe currently. Happy to join your accountability group in addition to the December broad group I also signed up for.
  • Steph_135
    Options
    Nice going @RenoStig ! Keep with it!

I did day 2 of my AH program today. It's going well so far. It's my 3rd workout in a row. I'm trying not to break this momentum for as long as possible.