Replies

• Excuse_less
    Excuse_less Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Football all day
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    I don't know!!! It's like asking me which child I love the most. I can't choose! :sad:
  • tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Do you have to choose? I'm Redwings or Patriots or Notre Dame.
  • lesliev523
    lesliev523 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    HOCKEY!! I am a hockey mom as well! My 17 year old is playing for a Midget AAA team this fall... but I guess I am a football/basketball mom too because I have a kid who plays those sports too. But really.... when all is said and done, hockey is the hands down winner!!

GO WINGS!
  • ascrit
    ascrit Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Hockey sucks.

Yup
  • eganita
    eganita Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Hockey!
    Penguins especially
    I also went to some college games last year (Frozen Four, Robert Morris games, etc) and really enjoyed that. I also play a ton of dek/floor hockey myself.

I also like football, though to a lesser extent. I cheer for the Steelers and my fantasy football players :)

ETA... I also cheer for Pitt, I GUESS. I went to school there, but it's kind of painful to watch Pitt football.
  • jsickman12
    jsickman12 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hockey first and foremost any time over anything, Go Kings Go!!! People that don't like hockey are stupid, I'd appologize, but I stand by my statement! Do like me some football too, go Niners!
  • notyouraveragetalia
    notyouraveragetalia Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I do like football, but...Hockey has my heart...

Lets go Detroit Red Wings, Chicago Black Hawks, and my poor Carolina Hurricanes!!

how can anyone cheer for more than 1 team? let alone 3?

There are many reasons people wish for success for multiple teams. Where you originated/where you live now, nostalgia for a favorite player/era, culture of the team, etc.

I'm a hockey fan, Go Bruins!

its one thing to wish a team well that has a player from your college team on it. its great to see your college players do well for them and for recruiting. but that situation is in flux.

to say you actually cheer for 3 teams is something different. a true fan has 1 team. if you are a fan of more than 1 you are fan of none.

The OP of the post in question did not say he likes all three teams equally. It's quite common to cheer for multiple teams success, but at the end of the day have your ultimate "team". Haven't you ever watched a Superbowl and had strong feelings for one team to win, even though neither of them are "your" team?
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    This needs to be here...

tumblr_mhte67k9V31rl925uo4_400.gif
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Football
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Foosball...hockey is da devil Bobby!
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I prefer Hockball myself... Nothing like swinging your football bat at a soup sandwich!
  • sleepingtodream
    sleepingtodream Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Football!:)

I'm a cheesehead! Go Packers!
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    This needs to be here...

tumblr_mhte67k9V31rl925uo4_400.gif
    This needed to be on this page, too.

Also, this.
    ac5.jpg
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Hockey!

I root for the UNO Mavericks or for whichever NHL team has the prettier colors in the current game.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Hockey...then football
  • Greywalk
    Greywalk Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Futbol also known as Soccer. 90 minutes of play with only injury timeouts and a 10 or 15 minute half.
  • Aello11
    Aello11 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    HOCKEY!!! GO CANES!!

then baseball - Cardinals
    then football --- Go Pack Go

:smile:
  • whooter
    whooter Posts: 47
    Options
    Hockey, then football.

Let's go Pens!