Nintendo Switch workout users? (or any gaming workout)

Options
I use Just Dance (with unlimited account) and the Jump Rope Challenge app as part of my work outs. Anyone else use games to workout with? If anyone would like my friend code just let me know :)

Replies

• lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I use Beat Saber on the Oculus and Ring Fit on the Switch. Ring Fit is nice because you can adjust it to your fitness levels.
  • RashadLavelle
    RashadLavelle Posts: 46 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    My family and I use the Just Dance as well. It brings the fun back into workout without even knowing it. I had my fit bit on, and my heart rate was in the cardio burning.
  • TwistedSassette
    TwistedSassette Posts: 8,590 Member
    Options
    I love Beat Saber on the Oculus! Really gets the heart rate up if you use the higher levels and time passes so quickly, you don't even know you're exercising!
  • M0n1KCR
    M0n1KCR Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I use Ring Fit and Fitness Boxing, and use them often. I also have the zumba game, but I don' really like it.
  • bleil15
    bleil15 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I play BoxVR and Creed on PlayStation with the virtual reality headset. I seem to sweat way more on those compared to beat saber. If anyone wants to get some competition on any of those games, let me know.
  • HealthyChar1223
    HealthyChar1223 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I just got the just dance game for our Nintendo switch and I love it! I have a lot of fun. My daughter loves it too!