The Rampant Disagreeing Thread

Options
CacoEther
CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
Posting here is going to help you rack up Disagrees. That’s not a good thing, you say?

It’s a good thing in here.

In here, disagrees are coveted. The selfie or meme or post with the most disagrees WINS

not that anyone is keeping track. We’re just here to get out our angst by throwing disagrees around instead of axes or tantrums

So post a selfie and welcome the disagrees. Post something mildly-controversial-but-still-safe-for-work-and-within-the-mfp-terms-of-service and don’t sweat the disagrees. The more disagrees, the merrier!

Is this the dumbest thread I’ve ever made? Probably. That’s why you should stick around and click that disagree button :)

Replies

• CacoEther
    Options
    Blondes really don’t have more fun
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    CacoEther wrote: »
    Posting here is going to help you rack up Disagrees. That’s not a good thing, you say?

In here, disagrees are coveted. The selfie or meme or post with the most disagrees WINS

not that anyone is keeping track. We’re just here to get out our angst by throwing disagrees around instead of axes or tantrums

So post a selfie and welcome the disagrees. Post something mildly-controversial-but-still-safe-for-work-and-within-the-mfp-terms-of-service and don’t sweat the disagrees. The more disagrees, the merrier!

Is this the dumbest thread I’ve ever made? Probably. That’s why you should stick around and click that disagree button :)

Sorry. I clicked the hug button because I’m rebellious. 😁
  • CacoEther
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

Sorry. I clicked the hug button because I’m rebellious. 😁

I’ve always suspected as much
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

Official sources have stated that this information is false and misleading.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options

Is this the dumbest thread I’ve ever made?

Disagree.

<3

• CacoEther
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

Official sources have stated that this information is false and misleading.

God it felt good to smash that disagree
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    Gimme all the dislikes. Kthanks 😚
  • iMago
    Options
    chili does have beans. otherwise its just meat sauce.
  • Danw586
    Danw586 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    elgyutzc9bwk.jpeg
  • CacoEther
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Is this the dumbest thread I’ve ever made?

Disagree.

<3

So you’re telling me there’s a dumber one out there 😆
  • Danw586
    Options
    This is my kind of thread. Contrarians for the win!
  • stevehenderson776
    stevehenderson776 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed.

Perfect
    But disagree
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Hopefully, a thread like this helps people vent their copious amounts of angst (pent up or otherwise) from other threads. Go on and feel better...👇🏿
  • tmantwo
    tmantwo Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Bwahahaha! Tossing me a bone ‘eh? 🙂

You’re good people. 👍🏼
  • iMago
    Options
    ever gone to Walmart during back to school season and seen the disaster area/nightmare fuel the school supply section becomes?

its like a pack of wild dogs were let loose aint it? open packages, loose pencils and crayons, highlighter on everything, stuff just left laying on the ground.

the same people who do that and/or let it happen, are the same ones who go through the food sections before you everyday.
    and they're also the same ones who want to scream at you for not wearing a mask when you're by yourself
    buf78vvlrmmj.gif
  • Danw586
    Options
    The office and Friends are terrible shows.

Seinfeld is where it’s at.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Seinfeld and Friends are terrible shows.

The Office is where it's at.
  • iMago
    Options
    Golden Girls sucked