How do I make a common meal into a ONE CLICK item?

Options
I meal prep two meals every Sunday.

So lets say #1 is 1 cup pasta, alfredot, 3 meatballs, and 1 cup brocoli. Rather than adding each of those items every day when I eat it can I make a meal/lunch that is all of that in one button I can press each day?

Replies

• abikas
    abikas Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You can create a new recipe and then when you want to add that as a meal it will be saved under your recipes.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,015 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    To make a meal, click "Quick Tools" at the bottom of that meal on your FOOD page after you've entered it into your FOOD page for the first time.

Name it and it saves under "Meals." Then it will come up in a regular search or you can go to your My Meals section. When you use it again it will appear in your FOOD diary as individual line items. I love meals. It makes portions and substitutions so easy on frequently eaten meals.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    If it's the same quantity of each ingredient each time, I would create it as a recipe.

If you're frequently eating the same foods, but the quantities may vary, I would create it as a meal. You can then log the items with one click and simply adjust the amount of each to match what you're actually eating.