Has anyone done the Insanity workouts?

Options
I was wondering if anyone has done the insanity workouts. I have been doing it now for 2 weeks and can tell I am getting stronger. I haven't seen any weight loss yet. I follow myfitnesspal when counting calories and not the insanity program. I was wondering if it would make a difference.

Replies

• readygabby
    readygabby Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I just started Insanity 2 days ago and my "diet" 5 days ago, so I'm even more of a novice than you are. Plain talk - its very hard ... as you can attest to. I'm no nutrition expert but the formula I am following is output > input. If I were you I'd look at the kinds of food I'm consuming and the time of day and see if I could make any better choices. Also, are you sleeping well? How's your stress levels?

Insanity has a nutrition guide and they help you figure out what your optimal calorie intake should be. Have you compared it to what you actually do using MFP?

My final comment is in respect of your body composition. You mentioned you were feeling stronger so sounds like some serious muscles are growing. While you may not see a difference on the scale... look back at pics of yourself 2 weeks ago and see if you notice a difference. Also, how do your clothes fit?

Hope this helps Tammy.
  • rachie590
    rachie590 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I finish Insanity this weekend! All 63 days! I love it. Best part by far is how strong I've gotten. Also I've lost 18 lbs. My ticker doesn't reflect that because I never entered my highest weight. I've been on MFP for years, only occasionally utilizing. Now I am on over 65 days in a row of logging! Good luck to you! Just stick with it! The weight will come off!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!