Mid 40s female looking for support

Options
Starting over and need support. I know what I need to do but having so much trouble finding the motivation and staying on track. Would love to add people in the same boat, needing someone to check in and give that little push to keep going.

Replies

• Katerr1kk
    Katerr1kk Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! 40s here too, sent you a friend request
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    42 year old female here!!! Feel free to add me :) Best wishes!
  • RiaChasingGoals
    RiaChasingGoals Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    cgrout78 wrote: »
    42 year old female here!!! Feel free to add me :) Best wishes!

I think I requested you but still trying to figure out how that works. 😊
  • Jacq_qui
    Jacq_qui Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Hey I added you :)
  • jenferrn2020
    jenferrn2020 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same here sister!! I’m just getting started myself. Add me to your list and let’s do this!!
  • RiaChasingGoals
    Options
    Jacq_qui wrote: »
    Hey I added you :)
    I saw thank you. Need the support from other women going through their same struggles at the same point in their lives.
  • RiaChasingGoals
    Options
    Same here sister!! I’m just getting started myself. Add me to your list and let’s do this!!

Seems like you beat me to it. I just accepted your friend request.
  • alisampm
    alisampm Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Same!
  • Oliveciabatta
    Oliveciabatta Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Hi there 44 here feel free to add me on x
  • Heatherann78
    Heatherann78 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Early 40s here, just restarted again in July, and finally sticking with it for 5 mths now, 45 lbs down! I log daily, am here to motivate, chat and share diary/tips - feel free to add me :)
  • roskearney1311
    roskearney1311 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    40s here too. Need to lose around 20-25lb. My clothes don’t fit me after comfort eating my way through 2020. I’m heaviest I’ve been since having my children (my youngest was born in 2008).
    Would love to join in with you guys for accountability if I may
  • christine237lucy
    Options
    Just turned 44. Strarting down the slope of a lot of medical problems that i know are from weight. My work strarted a Maintain Dont Gain program through the holidays so it has me motivated to actually shed weight.
  • Ryan_Jacob40
    Ryan_Jacob40 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Im 42. Add me if you wish! Wish you good luck achieving your goals!
  • IAMFFL
    IAMFFL Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Starting over and need support. I know what I need to do but having so much trouble finding the motivation and staying on track. Would love to add people in the same boat, needing someone to check in and give that little push to keep going.

Hey there. I just got back on too. You know I'll keep you on track! 😊
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    anyone on here can add me as well!!! I can use all the help I can get getting my butt kicked.
  • RiaChasingGoals
    Options
    Very random but anyone else suffering from noisy joint syndrome? (ok so I made that up) but seriously, no way can I ever sneak up on anyone, unless they happen to be deaf. If it’s not my knees creaking it’s my ankles cracking. Could be the damage of my years in gymnastics but I think it’s an over 40 issue. Getting older sucks donkey balls.
  • The_Elephant_Man
    The_Elephant_Man Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Very random but anyone else suffering from noisy joint syndrome? (ok so I made that up) but seriously, no way can I ever sneak up on anyone, unless they happen to be deaf. If it’s not my knees creaking it’s my ankles cracking. Could be the damage of my years in gymnastics but I think it’s an over 40 issue. Getting older sucks donkey balls.

It's my knees, it's arthritis. YES, getting old sucks!!!!!!!
  • RiaChasingGoals
    Options
    @The_Elephant_Man ok that tat ally depressed me. I am going to keep thinking of it as noise joint syndrome. It sounds better. Denial...Nope...self preservation. I still look in the mirror and see my 21 year self. 😂
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options

Last night I was asking my husband if my squat looked proper, correct positioning, and all you could hear was crack, crinkle, crack on the way down and up from both knees and ankles and he cringed and made a comment. My daughter said exactly what you said, that she could hear me coming to her door with my cracking ankles before I even knocked. It doesn't hurt, not one bit. But it creeps me out. Like you, I did gymnastics and I danced in my younger years. Ballet was probably a little rougher on my ankles and I remember going to the doctor for my cracking and then tender ankles, all attributed to dance, gymnastics, and other sports. I've always cracked but it's getting worse, I think. Creepy cracking sounds bone to bone grinding it sounds like, but no you're not odd. I hear that unpleasant noise too.
  • karmabear06
    karmabear06 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am 40 and looking for an accountability partner. I know what I need to do I just want someone to help me stay on track. If anyone wants to add me just shoot me a message first.