Slow Cooker Chicken Creole

Options
tambam69
tambam69 Posts: 270 Member
I have this cooking in my ninja cooker (slow-cooking) right now and it smells sooo good. I did change it up a bit as some of the people that commented on the website did, I added 4 whole chicken breast, instead of halves, red pepper flakes, cayanne pepper, 1 can of tomato paste, tabasco, 1 cup of chicken stock, rotel, doubled the mushrooms and jalapeno and some frozen cut okra. I also may add some rice (Texmati white, brown, wild & red Royal Blend) and some more chicken stock later.

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Slow-Cooker-Chicken-Creole/Detail.aspx?event8=1&prop24=SR_Thumb&e11=slow cooker chicken creole&e8=Quick Search&event10=1&e7=Home Page

Replies

• ChrisM8971
    ChrisM8971 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    The recipe sounds really nice and will have to try it at some point.

However the burning question I have after reading your post is.........................please can you tell me what breed the dog is in your profile photo :-)
  • tambam69
    Options
    That is a chihuahua, I have 2 of them, the other one is a chocolate long hair
  • ChrisM8971
    ChrisM8971 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    My daughter would kill for a chihuahua but the main reason I asked is that we have a Chinese crested "powder puff" with his coat kept short and the dog in your picture reminded me of him, particularly the ear lol
  • tambam69
    Options
    Cool, I love my chihuahuas, they are spoiled rotten tho....