Starting a new journey

Options
Hello everyone I am back after a long time away and life just hitting me like a ton of bricks. Back in 2013/2014 through this site and doing keto i was able to lose 96lbs. Unfortunately I have gained every single pound back throughout the years. I have finally decided to get weight loss surgery to help me be a better me. Today was my first consultation and I have 6 more months to go before my insurance approves me. Here is to the start of my new journey.

Replies

• xsmithchristie
    xsmithchristie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good luck x
  • juhishringi06
    juhishringi06 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone I am back after a long time away and life just hitting me like a ton of bricks. Back in 2013/2014 through this site and doing keto i was able to lose 96lbs. Unfortunately I have gained every single pound back throughout the years. I have finally decided to get weight loss surgery to help me be a better me. Today was my first consultation and I have 6 more months to go before my insurance approves me. Here is to the start of my new journey. [/quo

Hello ,
    I am here ones again after gaining 10 more kg and i also wants to loos atlest 40 kg ,2 yrs bck my goal was to loos 30 kg and this year 40 kg
    Its really demotivating me but i have to start my journey so i am here... also need some good friends for the soupport and courage
    Add me.