Excited for some free weights!

Options
Just had to share with folks who may understand my excitement - found a very reasonably priced free weight set up for sale on Facebook - small rack, with a pulley system, and a bench, Olympic bar, and a good starting set of weights (a bit mismatched, but I could care less about that - they weigh the same lol). Picked it up this morning, and will move it into the spare room when my floor pads show up tomorrow.

I've missed lifting so much since this virus mess started, and am SO excited to not have to wonder when gyms will reopen/be more accessible.

I'll probably keep adding to the home set up, but this should keep me pretty happy for awhile I think! Has everything I was really struggling to do with my very minimal previous selection (1 mat, set of 5, 15, 25 dumbbells, pull up bar, resistance bands, step, exercise ball).

Replies

• SnifterPug
    SnifterPug Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    YAY! Good for you. I was thrilled to get an Oly bar for Christmas and am desperately waiting for my bumper plates to arrive. They are as rare as hens' teeth right now but I managed to order some and just hoping they get here soon.