The mosh pit

Options
For the hard rock/metal listening members. Who do you listen to to get you through your workouts? Who do you want to see first when concerts return. Where you from and throw a selfie in if you want

Replies

• JACKRABBITnotsoSLIMS
    Options
    Hatebreed and LoG always seem to give me a lil more push in the gym. Looking forward to see KSE and HB next year and hoping to get to a larger weekend festival hopefully with camping. From NY but see most shows in CT.jx86nwnu68qj.jpeg
  • chuckle_bunny
    chuckle_bunny Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I don't want to be in a mosh pit with you, no offense 🤕
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    How about a little Miley Cyrus. No?
    You're right; I agree.

Iron Butterfly?
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    Sadly I'm an OLD hard rocker so seeing my favourite bands in concert isn't really a thing, never mind that I live in the middle of nowhere and very few artists come anywhere near here. I did travel to see ACDC in 2009 and I'm glad I got to see them with both Brian Johnson and Malcolm Young. I've seen Rush a few times since they toured Canada a lot in the old days.... not good workout music IMO but I do have a lot of Glorious Sons on there (saw them too). Wish I could have caught Sabbath in my younger day.
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    Options
    Converge, Dillinger Escape Plan, Code Orange..bunch of others. Those guys are the ones on constant repeat.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    I don’t care. I just want to see live music. Surf Bort. The Chats. The Dickies. Elderly Abuse. The Elected Officials.
  • chuckle_bunny
    chuckle_bunny Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I don’t care. I just want to see live music. Surf Bort. The Chats. The Dickies. Elderly Abuse. The Elected Officials.
    You gimme that tape! Not in this house!